With the help of a framework, a developer can build applications and websites with extensive features and functionalities.
AngularJS follows the MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture pattern and allows you to manipulate DM attributes as pay per requirements.
- Develops real-time data apps for weather updates.
- Two-way data binding features ensure a strong link between the View layer and Model.
- It has built-in directives.
You will find Vue as a combination of Angular and React Frameworks. Apart from its reactivity and component composition, it has an automated tracking system of the component’s dependency.
- HTML based template syntax.
- Components extend the basic HTML elements.
- Vue has a robust reactivity system.
- Tiny footprint.
React was released in 2013 by Facebook and has become the fastest-growing JS framework in today’s world.
React is used to operate and develop the dynamic User Interface with high-performance traffic. It uses virtual Dom, and so its integration is more straightforward with other applications. React is mainly a front-end library, yet considered as a framework by developers across the world.
- Easy Debugging.
- Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. Are using React.
- Ideal for building SPA or Cross-Platform Applications.
- Reusable components.
- Along with event looping, it follows a single-threaded model.
- I/O is asynchronous and event-driven.
- Highly scalable and no buffering features.
- It provides an instant initializer.
- It offers HTML and CSS of the development model.
- Works on Model-view-view-model and follows the Convention over Configuration (CoC).
- APIs – Ember provides a simple mechanism to work with APIs.
- Reactive template, hot code reloads.
- Effective communication between front-end and back-end servers.
- Isomorphic Development Ecosystem (IDevE)
Svelte provides some prominent features such as better speed & performance, less code required, no virtual DOM. Instead of being young compared to others, Svelte will help you with a quick learning process in the arena of web development.
- Truly reactive and higher performance than others.
- There is no complex management of libraries.
- Better design with less code.
- Event-driven communications.
- It has better documentation management and MV structure.
- It adopts an imperative programming style when handling DOM.
Along with other notable features, you will get the static Exports to feature to export a completely static site from the application.
- Allows the developer to develop Jamstack and server-based applications.
- Automatic code-splitting, SEO backing, prefetching feature.
- Dynamic components.
- Server-side rendering.
The library load time and update time for Mithril are fast compared to React and Angular.
- It gives hierarchical MVC components, URL routing, and customizable data binding.
- The fastest MVC library in the TodoMVC benchmark.
- It is bundled with templates, helpers, events, and other client-side technologies.