SharePoint provides a complete business solution on a single platform – collaboration, business process automation, business intelligence, enterprise content management, document management system, CRM, enterprise resource planning, marketing, and branding.
SharePoint offers easily configurable web parts and enables faster development with its ready-to-use modules, including:
- Alerts and reminders
- Dashboards and business intelligence reports
- Connection to external data through the business data catalogue
- Content and document management system
“Knowledge has become the key economic resource and the dominant, if not the only, source of competitive advantage.”
Why hire a SharePoint developer?
A dedicated SharePoint developer can:
- Provide faster and regular processes – With a dedicated developer, the client can touch base on a regular basis and provide feedback. This channel of communication will enable a faster development process and result in timely project completion.
- Efficiently handle resource crunches and cost and resource retention overheads
- Communicate status via daily updates
AllianceTek provides an entire development team for the cost of a single developer.
Post-development, AllianceTek’s SharePoint developers will take care of the many various technical odds and end that a single developer might overlook. Our team’s out-of-the-box development process makes available the entire scope of innovative SharePoint Solutions.
AllianceTek’s Microsoft-certified, end-to-end SharePoint developers can be deployed onshore and offshore to ensure cost-efficient, quality solutions. We will not only provide you with code, but will go that extra mile and provide an entire solution in accordance with your specific business requirements. We can complete your project on an hourly, monthly, part-time, or full-time basis.
At AllianceTek, we NEVER compromise on quality.