The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.AllianceTek.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term AllianceTek shall refer to AllianceTek. The term Site refers to www.AllianceTek.com owned and monitored by AllianceTek.
- AllianceTek may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. AllianceTek may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of AllianceTek. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to AllianceTek. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from AllianceTek. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. AllianceTek is a registered trademark of AllianceTek. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from AllianceTek.
AllianceTek are great professionals, with high competencies. They have always respected their commitments and they have always shown eagerness to help every time this was necessary. The challenges are never obstacles for AllianceTek. They take relevant initiatives in order to make the project moving forward. They never hesitate to ask the relevant competent person to intervene when the situation needs such intervention. Their sympathy and availability is very much appreciated. I warmly and professionally recommend AllianceTek. Our Company has already considered envisioning a long-term relationship with such a talented team.
- Jacques Molho
- AllianceTek does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. AllianceTek expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- AllianceTek shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials and information from the Site.
- AllianceTek may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. AllianceTek reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will AllianceTek be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use AllianceTek’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold AllianceTek harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. AllianceTek disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to AllianceTek. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. AllianceTek reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- AllianceTek makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.